Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Imagine the discoveries of modern medicine...

I saw this on another blog, and it is a subject near to my family. Doctors at a San Diego hospital are discovering that, of all things, mothers milk is helping premature infants get healthier faster, and go home sooner! WOW! Ya think?? I apologize for my cynicism, but it seems that these doctors are claiming credit for something that so many people have known and have been doing for centuries! Mothers milk=healthier babies, regardless if they are premature or full term. Watch the video and lend me your thoughts!

Watch CBS Videos Online

1 comment:

Mommy Mouse: said...

Um, breastmilk is best? Even the formula cans say so.

It seems so obvious, but maybe someone who truly doesn't understand or know about the benefits of breastfeeding will because of this story.

After all, a real doctor said so.