Friday, April 3, 2009

Fun Friday: April Fools Dinner 2009

So instead of Frugal Friday, I decided to give you my April Fools 2009 dinner pics, so we will make this Fun Friday instead!

On the left we have dinner, which consisted of "cupcakes & ice cream sundaes". The cupcakes were meatloaf with mashed potato frosting and a little tomato sauce flower. The ice cream was mashed potatoes and the hot fudge sauce was gravy. For dessert we had pizza! I started with a tortilla crust that I lightly pan fried in a little oil to make it a little crispy, dusted it with some cinnamon sugar and then added the toppings... the pizza sauce was strawberry jelly, the cheese was sweetened cream cheese drizzled over the top, and the pepperoni's were fruit roll ups cut into circles! They were so yummy! And we had a great time making it! I hope you all had a fun April Fools Day, we have to try to do even better next year!

3 comments:

katieburton said...

Sarah,
I love reading your blog... You have such neat ideas!

kel said...

That is the coolest thing ever!!

Sarah said...

Thanks!