Monday, January 5, 2009

I got an award!!


I got my award from my dear friend, Marge. She has a couple of blogs that I thoroughly enjoy: Remembering the Lives & Remembering the Life, go check 'em out! This means so much to me to receive this award! I kind of ignored all my online stuff during the holidays... much too busy with family and holiday stuff, you know how that can be! Anyway, I am truly honored and will definitely pass this award on!

The rules for this award are:

1. Put the logo on your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3. Nominate 10 other blogs.
4. Add links to those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.

I'll do my best! I'm not sure I'll be able to do ten, but I'll do what I can! :)
  1. Praise & Coffee
  2. Team Burton
  3. The Wilson Five
  4. Making It Happen
  5. Keeper of the Cheerios
  6. Cheaper Than Therapy
  7. The Pioneer Woman

No comments: