Thursday, June 25, 2009

We've gone country!

In my absence from blogging, we have got a garden tilled into our back yard and planted, tilled and planted a strawberry patch (conveniently next to the rhubarb patch!), built and started filling a compost bin, got chickens (and are about a third of the way to getting eggs! only about 11 more weeks!), and are collecting rainwater for the plants and chickens... We have been busy! Baseball is about over for the boys and the heat is laying into us hard! I have started my Farmers market season and it is going very well, with a new Monday night market starting in a couple of weeks. I will try and keep in touch with my blogger, but it's been tough. I appreciate those who have stuck with me over the past few months and ask that you just keep checking back for more! I hope everyone is enjoying their summer!
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: